Education Technology Audits
Top schools are careful to ensure their technology doesn’t hinder teachers’ and students’ ability to teach and learn. Rather, they guarantee that the networks, computers, and software in their classrooms and administrative offices suit their needs.
Integrating the right technology into the school requires a holistic view of things and can be quite an involved process. But Wisconsin’s primary and secondary schools turn to K-12 Technology Group because we’re well-versed in both aspects -- technology and education.
We help answer the difficult questions pertaining to whether you’re using the right technology in the right ways:
- How do teachers feel about using technology?
- Will new technologies work with your network?
- Do teachers and students actually use it effectively?
- What are the barriers to efficient use of technology in the classroom?
- Is existing technology contributing to professional development?
- Will we be able to maintain and support it on a daily basis?
An education technology audit from K-12TG can give the district board, principals, teachers, and parents detailed summaries or your existing technology’s efficiency and provide a clear understanding of the technology goals for the future which can add to your value proposition.