Microsoft’s Office 365 cloud-based productivity software suite is designed to create documents, send emails, as well as collaborate and share information.
The online resources schools can tap into are vast and we’ll help you securely deploy it, streamline it, maintain it, and manage it, all in the cloud.
K-12 Technology Group is here to assist with your migration and integration of Office 365. Once properly deployed and implemented Office 365 your district will reap the many benefits it provides:
- Learning tools anytime, anywhere
- Office Online plus 1TB of OneDrive storage
- Total security and data privacy in the cloud
- Reduced overhead and no-hassle licensing
- Easy collaboration on assignments and projects
*In a majority of cases, Office 365 for Education is FREE. Students and teachers get powerful versions of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote, plus numerous additional classroom applications.