VoIP Telephone Systems
The advantages of a VoIP telephony system for school districts, libraries, and universities cannot be understated, and a drastic drop in monthly expenses is chief among them.
VoIP stands for Voice over Internet Protocol, which is a fancy way of saying “phone calls over the internet.” And aside from the appreciable reduction in your monthly phone bill, there are other clear reasons why you should consider moving your school away from traditional telecom.
K-12 Technology Group’s partnerships with industry-leading telephony providers helps us deliver improved communications and flexibility to our clients.
- Enhanced 911 calling
- PA system integration
- Wireless handset integration
- Automated absence reporting
- Instant message parent alerts
- Tailored auto-attendant programming
- Calls over the internet incur significantly lower charges
- VoIP integrations make “rich” communications possible
- Specialized features like video conferencing abound
- Portability means you can make calls from anywhere
- Services like voicemail are accessible from anywhere, too
If a feature-rich, easy-to-implement, easy-to-use, cost-reducing phone system sounds like something that would improve communications throughout your school and district, consider one of our modern VoIP systems.